Unbranded Goods Bug

glitter_balls

I'm having an issue since the update where unbranded goods do not show up as legitimate goods when I try to sell them. 

Basically, I pick up stolen goods, go to a smuggler and unbrand them.

Then I take the cargo to a place that will buy the goods but the store says I have none of that item in my inventory, even though when looking at the cargo bay in the ship screen the cargo is there. Also the cargo is labeled as regular cargo not 'stolen'.

The problem persists even if I dump the cargo and re-pick it up.

Immediately after unbranding some stolen acid I sold about half to the smugglers station just fine (through the regular trade screen not sell stolen cargo screen). But when I took the other half to a paint factory they didn't recognise that I had some acid in my cargo bay.

I have a similar issue!

When i try to sell stuff i bought at my new recently built stations it say i have none of it. even tho i can see it in the cargo screen.

Examples are with wheat and water.

This is from a saved game created before the  new beta (economy) patch. The station im selling it to was generated before the patch, and my factories are brand new (after economy beta batch) , could goods id have changed?

The trading between my own new stations looks fine.

Screenshots at : https://imgur.com/a/NDzRc as it was to large to attach here.

Edit: added a client log.

Edit2: Just got told i f* the img url link. replaced now

clientlog_2017-11-11_14-16-02.txt