POS location messed up after asteroid respawn

Morpheus2014

Avorion v0.15.

I owned 4 POS (player owned station) which include one mining station, after an asteroid respawn (indicated by new valuable object detected message as I jumped into said sector), I found all my station clumped together in the center of the asteroid field, rendering some of the docking port inaccessible.

I also noticed that when I logged out/jumped out the sector while a station is engaging a tractor beam to pull a cargo ship toward the dock, both the station and the cargo ship will reset, thus making the cargo ship stuck in space for good.

I can remedy the problem by manually towing the cargo ship toward the dock and the station will do the transaction and send the cargo ship away again with tractor beam. 

Serverlog: https://pastebin.com/z8hqy5Nb

• 1 month later...

Having the same exact issue with my friend and our stations.

The issue get even dirtier as the the various player stations do 'disappear' until the player

who built them jump in system.

To add to the problem, all the squads, fighters and blueprint in the stations are wiped and

lost.

Ah one thing. When the game 'respawn' the station (when a player jump in the system), the game

seem to decide that some station "are missing parts", like my shipyard getting some extra 'iron shipyard frame' sticking to one side of it without any explanation of the reason the station would receive such

modifications.