[USA/WEST] [GAMERSFORGE.COM] Hardcore PvEvA (Alliance Wars) 100max, T1 dedicated

mythal

Hi all.

I just recently got Avorion, and I'm hooked!

So as normal, since I run a gaming community called GAMERSFORGE - I've setup our first server. With more to come!

Our forum/community is located at www.gamersforge.com so be sure to check it out.

Our servers are always the best hardware and are hosted in a direct T1 datacenter. Each server is private - and dedicated to the game it is setup for (no shared servers or virtual machines).

Our first Avorion server is now LIVE

IP: avorion-sf.gamersforge.com

port: 27000

Web interface here: https://avorion-sf.gamersforge.com/

Unfortunately, steam authentication protocol is not working for our datacenter, so the server will not show up in the browser list. If I enable "useSteam=true" in the server config - nobody can connect to the server (though it will show up in the server list then). So for now, until Avorion fixes how it uses steam protocols, you will have to go into the menu "Multiplayer -> Join via IP" and add the server with the above IP.

I'm looking for a few moderators, and more players to start building alliances.

These servers are dedicated - and permanent. GAMERSFORGE has been running some of the top listed servers in many games for the last 6 years. Come join our community!

Mods on this server:

Regenerative Asteroids

A few custom built additional stations in the starting sectors

(will add more that improve gameplay as I discover them and test them for fairplay/balance)

Rules on this server:

No KOS. Dont kill on sight other random players. No PvP in the start sector and the next +3 linked sectors.

If you want to fight other players - create an Alliance and fight under your Alliance. Preferably - declare war on the other Alliance.

Be Mature - Respectful - and have Fun!

Thats it!