Loaders/cargo transports in player owned sectors

Perq

So, I've built a factory in a sector that originally was owned by nobody. I noticed that my factor isn't supplied by loaders/cargo transports like other factories which are in faction owned sectors.

Is there a way to set transports to my factories so that they can actually produce something?

Also, is there a way to make transports that will transport stuff from my mines to my factories? It seems silly to sell my own materials only to buy it from random traders.

Cheers!

How do I do that? D: I will probably try figuring out something myself (with backup, of course), but a helpful word would be highly appreciated. :-)

Are there any plans of making it an official feature? It kinda makes sense trades would like to trade with you, if you have stuff they want (or want to sell to you), of course given they like you in the first place.

For the record, Devious responded to me on Discord:

Welcome @Perq , didn't respond to the forums yet.

But you can bind the traders.lua to the script by going into the debug menu  with /run Entity():addScript("lib/entitydbg.lua"), go to the sector tab, then scripts and there you can add the script . for the right directory you can search the file in your installation folder.

You have to type /run Entity():addScript("lib/entitydbg.lua") in chat. You will get a new button in the right corner of the screen. It enables you to modify current sector (along with other things). You then need to add path to script traders.lua file that is in your game directory (use search option).

It will enable traders script to be run in your sector that was lacking it, effectively making traders active in that sector.

The dev button disappears after you restart the game.