I feel like earlier the drone emerged in this sutiations - Bug or not?

Rinart73

First of all, if you'll turn off "Safe mode" and delete your ship, the game acts like you're dead in some way. I mean, instead of emerging the drone at the place where you deleted your ship, it just spawns you in your home sector. I definetely remember that in earlier versions it acted differently.

And I also remember that earlier when you crashed into something or sometimes when your ship was destroyed by NPC, you drone emerged again. Now you just respawn.

I don't feel like it's a good idea to have this behaviour. Player needs either to grind 75k with certain faction to be able to set respawn point or get 26kk to build an Alliance Repair Dock. On the one hand it prevents people from rushing towards the center.

But on the other.. For example to get to the "ok" titanium fields now I need to make a lot of jumps. Fortunately I found a wormhole that helps. But any crash and I'm back again on spawn.

I feel like it should be some kind of balance in this. Maybe emerging drone on your ship death with some chance. Because if you're under attack of several good ships (which will happen at least in trinium sectors if I remember this correctly), they will be able to destroy your drone easilly.

But for iron-naonite sectors maybe emerging drone will make the start less painfull. Especially since pirate-NPC were buffed (at least I feel like that).

So, is it normal behaviour or bug?

I just did some tests:

1. If you crash your ship into asteroid, drone usually emerges. But my friend reported that when he crashed, he was teleported to the home sector. Maybe it depends on Integrity field generator or if your first(core) block is destroyed, then your drone will not emerge.

2. When you fight someone it seems that either drone is not emerging or emerging and dying at the same second. I can't really understand.

Anyways, thanks for your answer, I'll just make another post in "Suggestions" then.