Project Exodus Double Y coordinates?

Xenn000

Started playing the game and I know a little bit about this quest, but I'm kind of lost because I have <br>

#2 Y= 265 <br>

#13 Y= 185 <br>

Does that mean the yellow signature is on either of those Y coordinates? And I just have to look all along the Y axis?

Just forget about Exodus for some time. Get yourself good deep space module and jump from one yellow spot to another when you want to. After some time you will want to just complete the quest and when this will happen, 99% chance that you will have all coordinates that you need already.

So I have played another 6ish hours or so and came back to it. I abandoned the quest and found the beacon again, but only got Y=6. So I don't even know anymore. I've got the best ship I can get, so I need to get to the center now, but I need all the Artifacts now.

Beacons are marked in the sector. No need for additional stuff to find them. Just look for blinking target frame.

Also, don't abandon the quest. There are quite a few X/Y combinations that can be used to begin the quest. You simply need X and Y of one #number