courier

Hellatze

Suggestion

3 answers to this suggestion

Already in-game. Look around how to make fighters (the small ones, non-editable). They can be launched from a Hangar block. If you don't put a gun on it, it's a cargo shuttle instead.

do you know what i mean ?

i mean courier that capable to buy my item in other sector, and store it in my warehouse.

Ah, cargo runs. I guess they will probably begin once the devs start tackling fleet movement and orders beyond the current sector, which is probably a priority in the coming Combat Update, even if remote cargo stocking could be less probable (it would be a good suggestion, but at the moment warehouses are incredibly expensive unless they aren't really stations).

Creating a new, inexpensive "warehouse" station type would help (where production would be added as cargo hold space, to avoid having to make new station blueprints). The warehouse would ask for specific goods and cargos would deliver to the warehouse while others would take the cargo.

Warehouses would be useful at resource/weapon ring frontiers (like titanium-grade and naonite-grade cargos taking turns delivering from a station from the titanium ring to another in the naonite ring).

It would also be some sort of delivery central mission-wise !

For now there is only cargo shuttles (giving Trinium-grade stations and above an incredible edge over other hangarless stations, and the ability to form awesomely productive complexes).