where i can find AI ?

Hellatze

It can be found in empty sectors when the player's distance to the core is between 280 and 340. It has a 5% chance to spawn in any of these sectors, and is guaranteed to spawn if it did not spawn for 8 jumps in a row. (does not always spawn after 8 jumps)

Be sure not not jump in any hidden mass sector. You should equip a radar upgrade with mass scanner.

If you jumped into 8 empty sectors in row the AI will spawn, but if you jump in a sector with yellow or green dot on map you may have to jump 8 times again.

As far as i know you can chose 2 empty sectors and jump from one to the other again and again, until AI spawns, but im not sure about this.

It can be found in empty sectors when the player's distance to the core is between 280 and 340. It has a 5% chance to spawn in any of these sectors, and is guaranteed to spawn if it did not spawn for 8 jumps in a row. (does not always spawn after 8 jumps)

Be sure not not jump in any hidden mass sector. You should equip a radar upgrade with mass scanner.

If you jumped into 8 empty sectors in row the AI will spawn, but if you jump in a sector with yellow or green dot on map you may have to jump 8 times again.

As far as i know you can chose 2 empty sectors and jump from one to the other again and again, until AI spawns, but im not sure about this.

i know, i always jump into yellow dots. but the exact coordinate are messed up.

the spawn rate should be 20 percent. not 5 %