station should be stationary (here the reason why)

Hellatze

1. bug (AI cargo bug)

the AI cargo unable to finish their trade, rendering them unable to move at all. if you ram your ship against station, the station will move, and AI will confuse them self. in the end, they AFK.

if player have their station rammed by himself, or AI (be it accident or not). the station shoeld not move, to prevent AI to get bug. so the passive income will still flow.

2. station must be stationary.

well its station after all.

1. bug (AI cargo bug)

the AI cargo unable to finish their trade, rendering them unable to move at all. if you ram your ship against station, the station will move, and AI will confuse them self. in the end, they AFK.

if player have their station rammed by himself, or AI (be it accident or not). the station shoeld not move, to prevent AI to get bug. so the passive income will still flow.

2. station must be stationary.

well its station after all.

oh btw, to solve this bug, you must ram ship until get near the station, or just kill them.

sigh. i hate ramming, and killing my allies ship.

I like being able to move stations. I've seen a similar topic already. Someone remembered to use Rock blocks. Best made of Iron or Ogonite (those are the heaviest).

Just put a lot of rock on your station and it becomes much harder to move.

Although it doesn't prevent the problem, unfortunately.

I use Force turrets to align my stations as I want them.

It also helps if you put the dock on a long rod so AI traders don't really have to come close to the big building.