lost all my fighter because disconnect.

Hellatze

hi i lost around 20 avorion class fighter who have million work value each.

all of them lost because i got disconnected from single player server ?

how do i report this kind of game breaking bug ?

my ship are fine, but when i go back to my singleplayer gain, i turn into drone. and i need to go to my ship, when i check the fighter, they are gone.

I think i can help you man this happend to me.  Sometimes happens on my server as well.

If when you loged back in you wher out of your ship and in your drone then you probley got back in a ship the server duped . Your  old ship with it's fighters is somewhare on your server . It's probley on the system that you wher jumping to not from or that you wher in when you disconected . 

Try to remember whare you wher and fly around  till you find your ship . it will have your fighters and  your  turrets still in groups . 

You won't be able to get in the ship from the "dupe" ship you will have to get in your drone to get back into it .

On the + side you can now salvage  the dupe ship , it will of duplicated all your wepons and upgrades on the ship .

Let me know if you do find your ship with fighters  cuz im interested in what you wher doing when it happend  as  i can't figure out how to fix this on my server yet .