turret tech, material, and distance toward galaxy are nothing to do with researc

Hellatze

so turret factory works well if you put it near the center of the galaxy.

but the research lab will produce garbage, no matter what item you give to them.

nothing can surpass turret factory in term of better quality of weapons, nor utility tools.

example :

i have 5 exeptional lvl 52 avorion laser turret that shot 8000 DPS from turret factory.

when i research that turret sure i get better quality, only to see the DPS, range, etc are crap.

i tried 5 times with exceptional salvaging turret, only give crappy legendary salvaging turret.

this is weird as hell.

yha i found the same thing. From what  i figured out it seems to do a total re roll on the item when researching . The  other thing is that  the raritty tier of a  item seems to affect it's basic stats and the range the item can roll stats .

So a rare item say can roll a total of  200 % damage whare a legendary can roll up to 300 . But the item has to roll near it's max to see that  big diffrence , if both items have no rolls they will be very simmilar .

So if you get say a good roll on a turret at a factory in range of item level 52  to the core it will be better than 90 % of the legendary you find  UNLESS the legendary also have nice rolls . Basically a well rolled rare will be WAY better than a shitty rolled  item of a higher tier .

What  i do is  use the factory  for my  primary wepons , then crush all the other  items  i get to try for god rolls on the legendary  in the recerch lab . Sometimes you do hit insane  items it's just pretty rare .

I am setting  up a production chain to  attempt to  mass produce  turrets for  attempts at god roll items .