Fighter size (no that that fighter size)

As a builder I have a certain need to make the ships I build to scale with each other. But fighters are the one thing that the player cannot directly control the size of to my knowledge.

Now, saying that does anyone know if it's possible to influence the size of the fighters useing the hangar block. As an example, I have facade hangar blocks that are medium size, but I put a massive hangar block in the center of the ship, hidden away. Will the fighters physical size match the largest block?

As a builder I have a certain need to make the ships I build to scale with each other. But fighters are the one thing that the player cannot directly control the size of to my knowledge.

Now, saying that does anyone know if it's possible to influence the size of the fighters useing the hangar block. As an example, I have facade hangar blocks that are medium size, but I put a massive hangar block in the center of the ship, hidden away. Will the fighters physical size match the largest block?

No. And fighter are limited to 120 fighter.

Wait until another fighter update.

No. And fighter are limited to 120 fighter.

Wait until another fighter update.

I like how you assumed I didn't know the fighter cap being 120. And I don't think you understood what I was referring to, though it doesn't matter anymore since I did end up testing after I got home from work. The findings of the experiment were that the fighters do not scale no matter how big or small you make the hangar block.

like i said.

no

Next time provide proof instead of a single word answer. Or elaborate more.

what part of "no" you dont understand ?

and i also add "and" you can ignore "and" and the rest of post.

i make it as simple as it get.

I was referring to your first reply, I was looking for a more in depth answer rather than just a simple "no" and then telling me that the fighter cap was 120 like I didn't already understand that. While I understand there might be a language barrier between us I would like to see more thought put into an answer besides "no"

• 2 weeks later...

Fighter's stay the same size no matter how big the hanger gets. The bigger the hanger, the bigger the area where the fighter can return to. There's no real way to currently modify the fighter due to the 200 block limit and how it's descaled.