Steal Crew

Ethentianknight

Suggestion

4 answers to this suggestion

• Boxelware Team

I don't think that's the way to go - my guess is most people wouldn't use this since it's far easier to just hire a crew at a station. Avorion is not hard sci fi, but I kinda don't know how an enemy crew would assimilate into their captor's crew.

• Boxelware Team

We're thinking of more ways to improve relations to factions that don't like you, for example always allowing specific missions that help that faction. Imagine doing an important delivery of meds to a station where there's an epidemic of some sort - there's basically no way a faction wouldn't like you a little more after doing some nice deeds without them asking you.

Makes more sense that you'd be able pick up crew/people from lifepods and sell them to the nearest stations or mines as workers/slaves for a profit. That would also allow for crew transports to be a thing. You could move passengers to a certain destination for profit or entirely dedicate yourself to slave smuggling. Or maybe just collecting slaves and making them work for you in your mines! >:D