Why doesnt your alliance rep scale with your leader's?

Cyka

This is ridiculous, all the areas on the map is green to me so i thought is safe to found an alliance station, turns out the alliance rep is just randomized and now i have factions that are friendly to ME sending bunch of unkillable fighters and constantly harassing my alliance stuff. I also have to painfully re-grind those faction rep just to stop them from attacking my alliance. Is it so hard to just make the rep scale with leader's rep? what sense it is to actually make alliance a complete different faction with separate rep system?

All factions in the game have different reputations.

When you start you have a set of starting reputations.

When you meet new races the reputation is randomly picked.

When you start an alliance it takes all reputation the same as it's leader but then it separates.

From that point on if you want to "fly" or "build" stations under the name and reputation of the faction, you must specially construct a ship as an "alliance" ship. And use that to build an alliance station.

Otherwise, they are just "your" ship and your "station".

And even if you are in an alliance you still have personal relations with other factions. So if you want to "be flying as part of the faction" you should go to a shipyard and spawn a new ship with the tickbox "alliance ship" selected.

Then remake your ship as an alliance ship and man the ship with crew.

Keep in mind that you need alliance permission to create alliance ships, control them, edit them.

The same is true about stations.

So if you are not the owner of the alliance, be sure to ask for those permissions.