Xsotan - artefact

ID-ASP

Suggestion

Hello, I would like to propose to make changes in the development of Xsotan - artifacts. The road map says that the artifact "XSTN-I" will be assigned the property of creating wormholes, the idea is simply perfect and unique, but this artifact is easy to obtain at the beginning of the game, which will introduce a small disbalance. You do not consider a strong advantage at the beginning of the game :)?

cgGDeNQiTrW39f5OJxweWQ.png

In this regard, I propose to add the property of creating wormholes to the "Wormhole Power Diverter" module, this option is ideally suited to the endgame content.

You can make it unique, add for example a button in the Quick Access toolbar where you can enter the desired coordinates on which the wormhole opens and will exist for 1-3 minutes, as this will be the endgame content, you can make its radius unlimited.

Suppose its parameters can be made as follows:

Recharge - 60 sec.

Time to create - 5 seconds.

The lifetime of chervotochiny is 1-3 minutes.

As a negative effect, you can make sure that during recharging, he ate 50-60% of the ship's energy.

In the "Mods" section found a modification that allows you to create wormholes, and in configuration files you can adjust the lifetime, so I think it will not be so difficult to do.

"Wormhole Power Diverter" will at least somehow be useful, except for calling a help for the guard.

In fact, this will give him the abilities that were described in the game.

Sorry for the English language and errors in the text. :)

Русскоязычная версия :)

Здравствуйте, хотел бы предложить внести изменения в развитие Xsotan - артефактов. В дорожной карте сказано, что артефакту "ХСТН-I", будет присвоено свойство создание червоточин, идея просто прекрасная и уникальная, но данный артефакт легко получить в начале игры, что внесёт небольшой дизбаланс. Уж сильное преимущество в начале игры не считаете:) ?

По-этому предлагаю добавить свойство создания червоточин модулю "Дивертор энергии червоточин", данная возможность идеально подходит к endgame контенту.

Можно сделать его уникальным, добавить например кнопку в панели быстрого доступа где можно ввести нужные координаты по которым откроется червоточина и будет существовать в течение 1-3 минуты, так как это будет endgame контент, можно сделать его радиус неограниченным.

Допустим его параметры можно сделать такими:

Перезарядка - 60 сек.

Время для создания - 5 секунд.

Время существования червоточины - 1-3 минуты.

Как отрицательный эффект можно сделать чтобы во время перезарядки он кушал 50-60% энергии корабля.

В разделе "Mods" находил модификацию, которая позволяет создавать червоточины, а в файлах конфигурации можно настраивать время существования, так что думаю это будет не так затруднительно сделать.

"Дивертор энергии червоточин" станет хоть как-то полезен кроме как вызова подмоги для стража.

Фактически это даст ему способности, которые были описаны в игре.

Извините за орфографические ошибки :)

0 answers to this suggestion

There have been no answers to this suggestion yet