Tons of traffic when multiple players are at the same location

Amber

We're playing Avorion with a friend of mine, and as we both got into fighters, there's an issue: when we're both in the same sector, the server feeds both of us the same 150-200 kbyte/s of data. When we both launch fighters, it reaches and exceeds 600 which is a bit too much for my connection currently. But when we're in different sectors, me launching fighters only boosts it to maybe 250 at most (we've also found a large ship that we repaired and are using as a cargo/production station with a single small engine and a few thrusters + powerful hyperdrive. And large hangars, which deploy fighters near me, so I'm having a lot of them nearby), and the upstream is... 5-40 kbyte/s, the game works smoothly. So, we're limited to our guns only, and no fighters while near each other.

Is this a known bug or issue or anyone found a workaround? Added a screenshot with resource monitor when we're in different sectors, may add one with us in the same later (edit: whoops, it's actually us in the same sector but with nothing out of hangars)