add more turrets to own ship

trc13

excuse me , i am trc13 and very interested in the game , but having question about turret .

well.. is it possible to add more turret (offensive type) on board ? like having more than 2 attach , and how to modiffy the script .

if not, is it possible to modiffy the range of mining one?

thanks. avorimate .

p.s.i want to report a problem or a bug maybe, its about warping , when i do the warp,and arive at the other side of the gate , sometime 1 or more of my excorting ship will spining like crazy ,it will stop temporaryly but  it will going spining again if it try to move . thanks again .

hey there,

you don't have to modify any script. You can increase the amount of turrets you can add to your ship by adding System Upgrades to your ship.

You can do this in the ship menu, which you can open using the 'P' key. Then you have to go to the tab which has an icon that looks like a chip with some wires around it. There you can find a list of all the upgrades you have and drag them into the black boxes. Upgrades with a little turret symbol in the lower left corner of their icon increase your turret capacity.

ViskGOx.png

The range of your mining lasers is a lot lower than the range of your turrets. You could get some better ones in research stations or create them in turret factories, but they will be limited around 1.5, i think.