Ship & Station Duplication for Unlimited Ore, Credits, turrets, mods, and Cargo

NoSvOrAx

Hi Everyone,

Found a horrible exploit on the current stable branch playing on Rusty's US1 CorePvP.

Found a station named Bob, put a 125 million Avorion Hyperspace Core block on it and transfer it to your alliance.

Found another station named Bob, and put a 125 Million Avorion Hyperspace Core block on it and transfer it to your alliance.

Now in the sector you have 3 Stations, 2 named Bob, and 1 named Bob 0.  However in the alliance ships tab, you'll only see Bob and Bob 0.

Delete the second Bob and Bob 0 and delete the block from the first Bob.  Now there is 375 million Avorion in the alliance vault, plus an extra like 20 billion credits.

Check the alliance ships list and you will see no Bobs listed.  Enter the first Bob and suddenly it's back on the alliance ship list and you are 125 million Avorion & 20 Billion credits richer and still have your first station.

It also duplicates the cargo contents.

Works on every station I've tried, fuel, steel, scrap, & conductor.

I figure it has to do with not being able to rename an alliance station.

Figured this needed to be fixed.

Regards,

NoSvOrAx

Update:

This works on ships too, and duplicates mods and turrets.  We haven't tried it yet, but it probably does fighters too.

I also found a similar issue where the blueprints between the two items are linked, so if you change one it will say the other ship is "broken" and needs to be repaired. Repairing it will change the layout to the other ship.

• 2 weeks later...