Dead8Eye´s Shipyard

Dead8Eye

hi :D

ive make some better screenshots from newer ships (thanks @koonschi for introduction how can make this!)

actually i planning to build faction ships of an own race called "Semarr" (inspired design from Amarr on EVE)

Small Mining Ship: "Kantrr"

screenshot20hmzph.jpg

Frigate: "Cinera"

screenshot25f8ajz.jpg

Destroyer: "Sintarr"

screenshot28wbzbz.jpg

Destroyer: "Pecarr"

screenshot26vrld8.jpg

in the backup i build more ships with these tiny "Amarr-Design". More informations about weapon amounts and data coming soon. :)

hi! :)

thanks! can´t waiting for the steam release. hopefully the blueprints are useable on the fullversion because i build too much in moment. :D

Medium Transport&Mining Ship: "Sephira"

screenshot29nsj9y.jpg

Multi Functional&Base Building Ship: "Ima"

046jhf.jpg

in the background you can see the COC "Liberty" Capital Vessel :P ;)

:D hi@all!

thanks for your nice feedback! ill upload all these ships over this week for you

(bec. i must make some "fine-tuning" for better performance in moment :P)

the same with the ship names and serial numbers of each one.

however, here are some screenshots from the ships, i used actually.

hint: some ships with high-end equipment, can destroy without problems the endgame-boss in the 0-Sec on difficult: medium.  :o

a complete combo fleet of all ships, makes you to a very high promoted "warlord" in avorion, but be careful because you need many

personal for the huge ships (this is what i mean with the "fine-tuning" proceed in moment.

the most ships were builded with "iron". but for shielded or jump-ships you need "nanoit" or "trinium". ships with higher material are not soo usefull for the difficult: medium. the same difficult are perfect for multiplayer or singleplayer gameplay. this is why i not build "xanion" "ogonit" or "avorion" ships  8) actually. i think i build after the "first fleet" some ships for the difficult: extreme or high. these will get

"xanion", "ogonit" or "avorion" armor and equipment.

screenshot1xyj9a.jpg screenshot2vxkyg.jpg screenshot11gokvb.jpg screenshot12n7kt1.jpg screenshot13b9j9q.jpg screenshot148fjok.jpg screenshot15gmjlm.jpg screenshot3shj65.jpg screenshot40nkl8.jpg screenshot558jjs.jpg screenshot6hvkhv.jpg screenshot7spjp4.jpg screenshot8v5jug.jpg screenshot9dnkdj.jpg screenshot103dkcp.jpg

and for every eyes here are 2 new "nanonit" based ships.

(all of the nanonit based ships have shields, hyperjump modules and 100% "nanonit" based blocks.

for pvp and pve with "medium" difficulty, they are perfect balanced. please note, that you only installing

turrets on the 3x3 turret"bays" where i marked. the ships are over the week for everyone downloadable)

screenshot24sjkva.jpg

screenshot26t3kjo.jpg

:D and the next ships (i think upcoming friday, ill upload all these ships in "shippacks" for you all!)

Tiny, Easy, Fast

with this small ships, you can mine or discover without too much problems in the "low sec".

100% Ressource: IRON

AR Kontrr

screenshot367hj4k.jpg

AR Phobos Corvette

screenshot37fik9m.jpg

100% Ressource: TITAN

ARA Trentstom Corvette

screenshot38jpkzg.jpg

ARA Transport XL

screenshot394kkzx.jpg

100% Ressource: NAONIT

COC Hellfire Corvette H

screenshot40vhkxg.jpg

Wow, some really awesome looking ships. Would love if you can upload them for those of us who are only creative enough to fly square boxes. :D

I agree. These are wonderful ship designs. And that would be appreciated!

So far, I've found exactly two Avorion ship files.

Everyone seems to love showing screenshots, but hardly anybody wants to share?