I Can't Get the Brotherhood Artifact Quest to Work

Otto

(Sorry if this is the wrong section, I couldn't see any other that seemed more appropriate)

Howdy!

I'm trying to get the Brotherhood Quest to work. But whenever I interact with the beacon in the designated sector, it just returns "Negative" as an answer and the quest goes no further. I've tried this in several different missions, and this is all that ever happens. I made sure to have an Xsotan artifact equipped every time I tried it.

I'm running Avorion version 0.16.7 on Windows 10. I'm running this on a server hosted on my computer.

Any ideas?

Very odd, not sure, maybe try getting a new mission? Most stations will offer it and it will spawn in a different location.

I've tried this multiple times, unfortunately without success. I've also had someone who plays on my local server try it as well, and he got the same result.

Very strange. I've googled around and checked the forum, and I haven't found an answer to this.

Very odd, not sure, maybe try getting a new mission? Most stations will offer it and it will spawn in a different location.

I've tried this multiple times, unfortunately without success. I've also had someone who plays on my local server try it as well, and he got the same result.

Very strange. I've googled around and checked the forum, and I haven't found an answer to this.

So no one on your server is able to get the quest to work properly? What version are you playing on? Any mods installed?