SADBros Server [10]

Sidistail

A few friends and myself have recently gotten into this game, and like it so much that we've decided to get a dedicated server! We're Canadian and the server is vanilla with slightly increased drop rates from ships.

SADBros Server Info

Slots 10

https://discord.gg/jSmZjVM

PvP Enabled (But try and get along)

No offline ganking

No destroying stations to deprive others of them

Please don't vandalize the home sector

Hope to see you in the vast expanse!  8)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, my friends and I are in the same boat. About 5 of us just started playing and are loving it, running on our own dedicated server. But with 5 casual players theres rarely more than 2 of us online at once. I think it would be really fun to have a two faction versus server. Sort of an us vs. you type of thing? Not like go rape each others home bases or nasty PVP necessarily, I don't think either of us would like that. But maybe no PVP before 200 sectors out and from there everything is totally contested?  I don't know, if its something you guys would be interested we can talk about combining/joining. Not sure everyone would want to start over, we've only been playing for 2 weeks but some of us are already pretty far in. Maybe we could see which of us has the better server (performance wise) and then host a new galaxy so everyone can start at the same time. If youre interested message me on here or I can hop on your discord to bang out details. LIke I said we also have a dedicated server and discord channel.