Electrical Storms

Gontarekt

Suggestion

I would like to see Electrical Storms brought into this game, Inspired by FTL where your scanners would be shut off. Practically every sector in this game is a Nebula but rather have some sectors much more Foggy and when you find these sectors they will always have a storm going on, So your ship scanners would be shut off, perhaps even your shields. It would be the games own Weather system technically.

5 answers to this suggestion

Agreed, And I thought this has probably been brought up multiple times but I didn't want to search for it at the time, And I didn't want to forget it because I really like the idea, it would make me so immersed into this game if I managed to get myself stuck into some type of Electrical Storm And things suddenly went faulty in my ship.

Oh my, I'm just imagining those things happening in boss fights ::).

You just arrived in a seemingly-peaceful empty sector as an intermediary jump, and see diddly squat at 3 km... when suddenly a storm of danmaku crashes over your ships then a square shadow suddenly appears ! The AI :o ! Cue desperate jumping away while corvettes die left right and center, aaargh !

(Yup, I got attacked by the AI while peacekeeping in the naonite region of my new shipyard galaxy. Twice. Ouchies :-\.)