I Broke Something & I Cant Figure Out What.

NovaBreaker

okay so I play with several mods usually and not to long ago I made a custom mod pack with mods I use on the regular, I manually modified every that needed to be replaced by hand by adding lines ware needed using split view on notepad++. everything works correctly in galaxies I already created but new galaxies don't spawn anything outside the home sector. can someone who understands how the game works tell me what has gone wrong.

also of note, I am aware some of these mods are out of date but I have tried to maintain them my self to the best of my ability, especially Aki's command pack

Here is the reconciled mod pack, just drag and drop its contents.

Edit: this site limits files to 128k and the file is 174k, what is this 2003 bere is a google link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1N30n419JEx9upFrZC1niFnYTBwRIoEI-

I'm running win10 home

CPU: AMD FX 8370e

GPU: XFX Radeon RX 580 8G

• 1 month later...

You used the mod findstation, wich is not compatible with Avorion anymore. Search for stations on galaxy map is implemented in vanilla game. You should remove it from the modpack.

Also there is a problem with LogLevels mod, but can't say whats wrong. Please check if there is a newer version and if you followed installation instructions correctly.