a little help plz

Mearu

i just picked up the demo and am rather enjoying it but there are some interaction/usability problems. see i built my little starter craft and was buzzing around and eventually decided i wanted to rebuild it. now in the build menu i cant figure out how to deselect the part i'm currently holding. most games you'd right click or something. also because i couldnt figure out how to select and then move my crew quarters i deleted it and even though i put a new quarters on all my crew was also, apparently, deleted. just some little things that make the builder feel either difficult to use or unfinished i dont know which, or i'm missing something.

• Boxelware Team

Hi and welcome to the forums!

You can unselect a block you've selected by pressing the middle mouse button while you're not hovering above the ship.

Crews being removed when removing crew quarters has been fixed in the full version.

I remember not knowing how to do this as well in the demo version in the full version it will actually tell you during the tutorial now :) Also keep in mind the Demo version is about 3k Revisions behind and the full version is quite amazing and really well improved. It will be out on steam on the 23rd :)

well they really should bring the demo up to date. can you imagine how many people are gonna get put off by the crappy demo and not want to pay for the full version. ya keep the stripped down access to only iron so they can get a sense of the game and want the full play experience but not having the ability to use the game like the full version. to have the more usable ship building interactions. basically not having what the game is about is just bad marketing.

They are focusing on the main game. I see absolutely no reason they should waste time on a demo when the real thing will be live soon. 99% of games out these days don't even have demos!

And if I recall correctly, even the demo was pretty well put together, if not a bit buggy.

It seems that everyone who claims "just bad marketing" doesn't know marketing these days.

I don't speak for the developers, but I do support the decisions they've made.