Rinart73's mods

Rinart73

Since I'm going to make more mods and they don't fit in my signature, I decided to keep full list here.

Mods for users

Transfer Cargo Tweaks0.21.x+ / 0.17.1 - 0.18.3 / 0.15.x+ [independent Clientside / Serverside]

Provides several Quality of Life changes to the Transfer Crew/Cargo Window, such as sorting, search and favorites system. Provides additional features if installed on server.

Sector Overview0.21.x+ [both sides]

Continuation of the "Sector Overview and Players on Galaxy map" mod, originally developed by shulrak. Shows stations and gates in sector and allows to track players coordinates.

Complex Craft Orders — 0.17.1 - 0.18.3 [both sides]

Allows to specify various conditions and outcomes that your captains will follow, thus making your AI ships much more responsive and useful.

Energy Suppressor Detector [MoveUI module] — 0.17.1 - 0.18.3 [both sides]

Detects Energy Signature Suppressors in the current sector and shows the max time before they will burn out.

Founding Fixes — 0.18.3 - 0.19  [both sides]

Fixes bugs that created wrong type mines / factories and gave them titles that weren't translated.

Improved Energy Suppressor — 0.17.1 - 0.18.3 [both sides]

Turns energy suppressor satellites into wreckages when they burn out. Allows to notify players via mail when this happens. Fixes Ogonite/Xanion satellite bug.

No Civil Fire — 0.17.1 - 0.18.3 [serverside] [Optionally clientside]

Prevents player/alliance AI ships from attacking civilians. Can be toggled on/off.

PVP Relations — 0.18.3 -  0.19 [serverside] [Optionally clientside]

Provides relation changes between players and alliances in response to PVP actions. You can get vanilla-like behaviour or use a threshold system where players will become enemies after reaching certain damage in sector.

Currently only available for Rusty's Galaxy servers.

Server Guard — 0.18.3 -  0.19 [serverside]

Toggles PVP/PVE mode based on the distance to core; protects NPC stations; protects player/alliance ships and stations when they logoff; allows to disable netural zones inside of PVP area.

Inspired by Dirtyredz's DirtySecure mod. Currently only available for Rusty's Galaxy servers.

Turret Factory Amount Fix — 0.15x - ? [Clientside]

Fixes old vanilla bug that resets textbox values on Turret Factory. Also implements some QoL changes. Currently outdated, I don't know if I'll update it.

Turret Selling Fix — 0.17.1 - 0.18.3 [both sides]

Provides local fix of an economy exploit that allows to build super-profitable turrets.

Mods for modders

i18n - Internationalization — 0.16.5 - 0.21.x [Clientside]

Allows to add localization for your mods and use it seamlessly (you can use vanilla '"YourPhrase"%_t' mechanics)

Mod Helper - Craft Orders — 0.17.1 - 0.18.3 [both sides]

Allows to create mods that modify Craft Orders UI and don't conflict with each other, allows to add AIActions and ther icons. Additionally makes few Craft Orders local functions accessible.