No interior

Tchey

I played again some more Avorion, and i like the general feeling of it, however something was always bothering me without really finding what. I think i just found it was the lack of interior, and building ships with full blocks, instead of "walls". I know it comes because of my habit with several other games, and Avorion is not them, but still, it has a strong impact of my general feelings.

I guess at this point there is no chance to have interiors with "walls focus building", and i need to adapt ?

I played again some more Avorion, and i like the general feeling of it, however something was always bothering me without really finding what. I think i just found it was the lack of interior, and building ships with full blocks, instead of "walls". I know it comes because of my habit with several other games, and Avorion is not them, but still, it has a strong impact of my general feelings.

I guess at this point there is no chance to have interiors with "walls focus building", and i need to adapt ?

I'm new so don't shoot me but I think the idea of Avorion is you only ever see the exterior and in fact ship building is a feature and part of the game but it's not meant to be the main part of the game. He made it sound like there is already games like Space Engineers, Empyrion, Starmade for those kind of interior decorating plus heck you can walk around your ships on those. Where this game is more about the living galaxy and fighting, trading, pirates, story, missions, ect.

So I doubt will ever see actual interiors but I could be wrong :)

There are still other types of interiors that you could possibly make. Even now. Docks, big stations with parts accessible for smaller ships. The only problem is lack of good camera for this kind of stuff, buggy (partially due to camera) building mode and shaders acting weird sometimes.

On demo server we constructed (mostly, I, kek) bigger stations in populated sectors to leave ships inside them to prevent their destruction while being offline and sector being active.