[DOCS] Single File API Documentation with Filter

Sandworm

All API documentation in a single html file. Has a filter script that filters on function names and properties only. Dark theme with emphasis on important areas like function name and property name. Quick navigation to each section under Goto menu. This was originally a personal project, tailored to how I use the documentation, and as it stands is incomplete in functionality. I plan to add better descriptions and examples as I learn/mod more.

In a document that started with over 60k lines and is now just over 40k lines there's bound to be a few mistakes, if you find one, let me know. If you have any suggestions, I'd be happy to accommodate if I can.

***May take a bit of CSS fiddling to get it to look right - working on fix (9/1/18)

SingleFileDocs.zip

Sandworm, nice work.

But I guess you should add following styles to the 'navbar' class, because otherwise "Top"/"Goto"/"Clear" buttons can't be clicked and filter input field is not visible:

position: relative;
z-index: 1;

And maybe some changes in the 'quicknav' class, so it would not be under other elements:

top: 128px;
z-index: 2;

Sandworm, nice work.

But I guess you should add following styles to the 'navbar' class, because otherwise "Top"/"Goto"/"Clear" buttons can't be clicked and filter input field is not visible:

position: relative;
z-index: 1;

And maybe some changes in the 'quicknav' class, so it would not be under other elements:

top: 128px;
z-index: 2;

Which browser/version are you using out of curiosity?

Edit: I see now that there could be a few layout issues. Most of the header elements are lacking specific sizing, font sizes are left up to the browser etc. so placement of 'fixed' elements is probably a bad idea. I'll go through it again and see if I can lock everything down to specific sizes *or* make sure everything is relative.