[Collection]Ghosts Modding Forge

Ghost722nd

Since i'm beginning to get very interested to write mods for Avorion it's time to start this thread to keep this section of the forums cleaner.

Player Warp Gates

INSTALL:

1. Download the mod (Attached to this Post; If you can't see it then create a forums account!) <- Requires Aki's Command Package (LINK BELOW)

2. Extract it to your Avorion folder (default: ../Steam/steamapps/common/Avorion/..)

3. Go Ingame and look for a sector to start the new gate from (Video Example: x: 180 y: 11)

4. While in the Sector type "/gate create x y" (Video Example: /gate create 180 11)

5. The new created gate is a ONE WAY connection, means that you will have to spawn another in the target sector.

Example:

First Gate: (FROM: x:180 y:11 - TO: x:180 y:12)

Second Gate: (FROM: x:180 y:12 - TO: x:180 y:11)

6. Congratulations! You have spawned a warp gate for you or your alliance (depending on you are inside an alliance ship or not)

7. Have fun!

NOTE:

I have removed the costs which LogicSocket added to prevent a player to add gates right from the start off.

Since only admins/moderators are able to spawn them I have thought that this restriction is not necessary!

If you want to modify this mod then please add Aki, LogicSocket and me in a Credits section.

"The company thanks!" ;D

Credits:

Aki for his Avorion Commands Package

LogicSocket for his Player Warp Gates mod

Required:

Aki's Commands Package:

http://www.avorion.net/forum/index.php/topic,830.0.html

German: Ich habe fertig!  8)

Bribe Factions to increase reputation

INSTALL:

1. Download the mod (Attached to this Post; If you can't see it then create a forums account!) <- Requires Aki's Command Package (LINK BELOW)

2. Extract it to your Avorion folder (default: ../Steam/steamapps/common/Avorion/..)

3. Go Ingame and jump to a sector where you want to increase the controlling factions reputation.

4. While in the Sector type "/likeme bribe AMOUNT" (e.g. "/likeme bribe 5000" for 5k reputationpoints)

5. Bribe anyone you like!

NOTE:

- 1 reputationpoint costs 100 Credits (for now). A total of 200000 rep would cost then 20 million! You get a message if you don't have enough credits!

-  Works for both, alliances and players (depending in what kind of ship you are)

WARNING:

- There are no limitations set! If you type in a too high number then you can loose all your/alliances credits! Keep that in mind!

Required:

Aki's Commands Package:

http://www.avorion.net/forum/index.php/topic,830.0.html

If you've got any questions or feedback related to my mods please post it in this thread to keep the forums clean!  ;)

MODPlayer_Warp_Gates.zip

MODBribe_Factions.zip