Copyright Music (detected on youtube)

Kane Hart

Are you sure its even in the game and not another source? It seems there are about 6 songs that are on constant repeat to me.

And yes, I know the pains of having a 4 hour stream silenced 100% for 5 seconds of a song heard. And it's heavily one sided so nothing can be argued against it.

Yeah this not Koonschi fault or anything just a common thing when developers license music. It just can be quite annoying for some people overtime when their audio gets removed etc. Big youtubers profit and make money doing videos for example so they might lose out as well.

For me it's more just letting you know hehe

haha, finally got one!

Panorama-8228 - Jens Kiilstofte

Sound recording

1:54:17 - 1:54:58  play match

AdRev for Rights Holder

Monetized by copyright owner

I don't monetize my videos and its not an issue if they do for me. At least it didn't silence the whole stream on me. 

• 4 weeks later...

It's a false positive. Please see this topic: http://www.avorion.net/forum/index.php/topic,1186.0.html for more info on that. Dispute the claim and as description use "avoriongp" (without quotes). Nothing else. Should get fixed within 10 minutes without revenue loss.

You are a god among men. I shall tell all YTer of your heroism shown here today

It's a false positive. Please see this topic: http://www.avorion.net/forum/index.php/topic,1186.0.html for more info on that. Dispute the claim and as description use "avoriongp" (without quotes). Nothing else. Should get fixed within 10 minutes without revenue loss.

I did exactly this but the dispute isn't resolved yet. To be more specific I did the following:

1) Clicked on "File a dispute"

2) Selected " I have a licence or permission from the proper rights holder to use this material."

3) Ticked every checkbox then hit continue

4) On the last page. I saw a textbox asking for an explanation and typed in "avoriongp"(no quotes).

I did this around 11 hours ago last night. However it is still not resolved.

If anything this is the video in question:

The music being disputed:

Insurgency-8228 - Aaron Spencer

Did some research and it is this music here, also sold in machinimasound:

https://machinimasound.com/music/insurgency/

The info also said this:

Dispute in progress. Claimant response by 18 Mar 2017

I'll let you guys know what happens tomorrow.  ;)

The dispute has been resolved guys! I didn't have to wait till tomorrow. :) To those who have the same problem, follow the steps I mentioned above. It may take longer than 10 minutes, so be patient. Mine was resolved within a day, I just slept over it.  ;D

• 1 month later...

I just got my first content match as well  and followed the instructions above just like Vandel did.  The good part is that it's on a video that's still scheduled in the future, not public yet, so I'm not losing anything.  They've tried to monetize it themselves, but as a private video nothing will come of it for them.

Adrev is the company doing this in this case for me, and it's not the first time that they false positive claimed songs before.  Contest the claim and every single time they've dropped it in my case.

Panorama-8228 - Jens Kiilstofte

Sound recording

15:53 - 16:41  play match

AdRev for Rights Holder

Dispute in progress. Claimant response by May 11, 2017

Hyperdrive-8228 - Jens Kiilstofte

Sound recording

1:07:21 - 1:07:57  play match

AdRev for Rights Holder

Dispute in progress. Claimant response by May 11, 2017

I'm not worried about getting the claimed dropped,  just felt I should add my voice to the mix to show it's still happening.  (randomly as it happened on episode 6 of 1 to 10 only, the other ones didn't get content matched, even though they all have as much music in them as number 6.)