OPERATION EXODUS Just bad design

ww667

Hey guys i don't now if it is just me or my game is bugged but I have spent last 4h looking for a beacons and have not found a single one.

Doing this defenatley changes my experience from positive to fairly negative as spending all this time waiting on hyper drive to cool down just to be disappointed again and again on first mission is just horrid mission design and locking game progression behind it is even worse decision.

Before you say keep looking note i did do about 100+ jumps to multiple green dots all 200+ blocks away from center of the universe.

Just as a recommendation there should be a bit more detail on how to find them than just jump to green dot as it starts to feel like i am looking for a needle in the mountain of needles.

Sorry needed to vent on this as it completely destroyed any enjoyment of this game for me.

Yeah, the beacons are on yellow sectors ! Get deep scanning those quadrants :D !

You may skip this quest to do it later, once you kick Bottan's ass (a heavily-armed (and agile, to avoid patrols) Trinium Heavy Cruiser should kill him in time) to get the Xsotan Hyperspace Upgrade (XSTN-K VIII), which'll make the quest way faster !

Though to do it you'll need to find a smuggler in the yellow sectors, and those are much rarer than beacons ::).

(Don't hesitate to redo the quests to get the XSTN-K you want to install on your ship (III, V and VIII are awesome :)), since you'll need another to open the gate. Though, you cannot install more than one in the same ship ???.)

you won't find an Operation Exodus beacon in any green dot sectors. They will be in Yellow ones, and probably with a few pirates, though about half the time they're just in asteroid sectors. Sorry mate, sounds like you were simply looking in the wrong place.

As some one who is partially color blind I thin this was still a horrid choose as with all of them flashing i will not be able to see the difference any way.

Well thanks for trying was just making sure that my suspicion on this was correct that color is so close to green that some one like me will never find it.

There is another way to tell the difference between green and yellow dot sectors. when you hover over a green dot sector it says something like "Unknown Energy Signatures" if you hover over a yellow dot sector, it says something like "Hidden Energy Signatures."

I can't remember the exact wording right off the top of my head, but the Yellow ones have the word "Hidden" and the Green uses "Unknown"

Maybe that'll help you?

There is another way to tell the difference between green and yellow dot sectors. when you hover over a green dot sector it says something like "Unknown Energy Signatures" if you hover over a yellow dot sector, it says something like "Hidden Energy Signatures."

I can't remember the exact wording right off the top of my head, but the Yellow ones have the word "Hidden" and the Green uses "Unknown"

Maybe that'll help you?

That actually does help, thank you.