Cant join Galaxy

viper14lk

Been playing the save for about a week through LAN. Today got an 8.8Mb update with nothing in the news but it kind of broke me.

When moving fleet ships I get a missing texture pattern. So I moved there to move them manually but the system wont load. Tried restarting the game and server but now I cant join.  My guess is there is something wrong with that system and

it wont load. My screen just says loading and task manager says (Not Responding).

I checked the logs and nothing in there but I can post if someone asks.

No mods.

Thanks

Can confirm this issue. It sometimes happen on my server.

There is any kind of issue in a sector. When you are in this sector and try to log in, or when you move into this secotr, the client freezes on loading screen. Deleting the sector files fixes the problem (no need to delete other sectors too). There is nothing useful in the logs. Also I dont know how to reproduce.

But I backuped a sector, wich once had this issue. I can reproduce it by inserting this sector in any galaxy. If devs want to have the broken sector data for testing, please contact me (dont wanna publish it in forum cause it is from my live server).

• 5 weeks later...
  • Boxelware Team

But I backuped a sector, wich once had this issue. I can reproduce it by inserting this sector in any galaxy. If devs want to have the broken sector data for testing, please contact me (dont wanna publish it in forum cause it is from my live server).

Can you please send me this sector? I sent you a pm.

Edit: Thank you, the fix will be in the next release