sell back torpedoes

BenWinston

Suggestion

Okay, I know I'm an idiot, but more than once now I've accidentally bought the wrong torps. Could a 'sell-back' function be added in the equipment dock?

Also, how about the ability to sell out-modded or old fighters? It's be nice to get something back for those old fighters when you upgrade. Perhaps a fraction of the build cost? (sell at either Equipmenrt dock or fighter factory, same places we can sell 'equipment')

2 answers to this suggestion

I don't know if it works with torpedoes, but there is a sell-back tab, it resembles a circle made of two arrows.

The fighter selling would be nice. Everytime you trash a fighter you lose all the materials of its construction, while you should get all of them back like a ship you delete in build mode.

That button you're talking about is a 'buy back' button in case you sell something you wanted to keep.  You buy it back from the station. What we need is the ability to sell fighters and torps to the station as well. it's a small thing really, in the grand scheme of things, but it would be handy to have.