Two strange things on my game.

Salminar

Hi,

well i'm pretty sure one is a bug, but the other one is a strange behavior that completely ruin the game so i post them both here to not multi post.

First i don't know why but my miner simply stop mining at some point if i'm not in the sector, it looks like the sector get frozen as soon as i leave, and thats a bit strange cause this is the only sector i have stuff except my main ship. (2 frigates, one to mine, one to protect, and my destroyer as main ship).

I tried to figure out what is going on but can't find a reason. When i go back in the sector i see tones of xanion being mined and when i leave, nothing anymore.

Secondly it's for boss fights, one in particular, the MAD ship. When you shot the sattelite it make the boss pop and you have some dialogues, nothing wrong with that except that the boss is green and he attacks you while in the dialogues. I try to get out of it but you can't, escape don't work and you have to go through the options as fast as possible to not be blown right away and by time i could get out of it, i was almost dead. And i say that, i was "ready" to face him, i knew what i was doing. This is just silly. First this boss is a bit bugged cause with a stone ship you destroy it easily, but wanted to kill him legally, and with this it's just impossible, you can't try to dodge or run or anything as he will tear you apart while you are stuck in useless dialogues ...

• 2 weeks later...

We definitely need protection while in dialouge with the science lab...

The other thing: did you make sure you are not getting resources anymore by looking at you är actual resource numbers (or those of your alliance?

Because it is normal that you won’t receive the message/counter at the bottom right once you go to another sector, but your actual resources should still increase...