Hello

Meiyo

Hello everyone,

I'm new on Avorion and i really love it, base game is really fabulous for one day in early access on steam and i can just dream about next update of this game.

First, sorry for my bad english, i try to write, but my translate... Not cool ;)

Now questions for everyone or team:

-Can you say me if an asteroïd can respawn (or if a pool of asteroïd can respawn) for maintain a resource in sector ? I've make my way since some hours and i clean sector but it's really not cool always going more far away, i think maintain a resource in sector is not bad (not necessary a huge amount of resources) and can be set by level of sector (spawn sector with low amount for example)

-Can you say me if empty sector was feed in the future ? (with aste or other things like space station of player ? <3)

-Can you say me if an option exist for move the "point of view" of ship ? Yes we can move the camera but i speak about an option like the focus in build mode (with F)

-Can you say me if weapon like missile/torpedo is in todo ?

Like all game of this time, modding is really an huge part for a good game (like Kerbal Space Program or X3 in space type), so the possibility of mod the game is a goal or no ?

I've buy this game and i love it, so good work to the team, you are famous i love you  :o

- Asteroids don't respawn at this time but the thing is there is almost 1 Million systems with some systems with 2000+ asteroids. You are not going to run out anytime soon :)

- Not sure what you mean but if you visit a system and leave you can hover back at it and show its information. If you mean see if other players have been there then no. But in the future you will be able to have a more coop experience having friends show up on the map / in the system more clearly.

- Not sure what you mean about focusing in build mode. Though it be nice to have a free camera movement if that is what you mean.

- I think there is going be torpedo's in the future or at leas I think Koonschi liked the idea.

What is your native language? If it's German then the developer is also German.

Modding is possible via Lua :)

Hey dude, welcome to the forums!

Here are some answers:

Currently asteroids do not respawn, but you could buy some resources from a resource depot if you don't want to fly too far.

Can you say me if an option exist for move the "point of view" of ship ? Yes we can move the camera but i speak about an option like the focus in build mode (with F)

I like this idea as well. Maybe even add a "bridge" block to which you could tie your camera. But right now you can only zoom out or move it in one plane.

-Can you say me if weapon like missile/torpedo is in todo ?

There are missiles in the game, also guided ones, but they you will have to get closer to the center of the galaxy to get them

Like all game of this time, modding is really an huge part for a good game (like Kerbal Space Program or X3 in space type), so the possibility of mod the game is a goal or no ?

Yes, you will be able to mod the game, there is even a subforum for it. But right now it is not much explored and the documentation is also not complete.

Edit: Ninja'd. I should preview my posts more often...

Thank's guy for answer ;)

My bad for the modding forum, i don't have seen him :o

- Not sure what you mean about focusing in build mode. Though it be nice to have a free camera movement if that is what you mean.

In build mode you can focus a part by press F, camera change the center of vessel while you build or change the focus, a system like this in game give a better point of view.

I think a camera mode like we can have it in X3 with actual system (follow mouse) and free cam (in X3 when you hit "space" you disable the follow).