STATION BLOCKS?

Gasgas53

I know that you will add ability to create and do stuff with stations.

Will it be like a ship in BLOCKS?

ทางเข้า138bet

I mean 'Will it have a production speed\eff.\other stat depend from blocks or it will be like "Station does a fixed amount of indurstry"

And will be player able to move them\make them move?( Would be awesome when military outpost warps in enemy capitol and supplies fighters, fixes them and so on)

Will be there something like a small personal stations?(Mobile refinery(If refinery will be added), Shield chargers, mine layers, mining stations and so on stuff that can be used in action\near your ship)

• 3 weeks later...

Players currently can build stations; you must use an NPC shipyard to build a ship, then select "Station Founder" in the menu,  You cannot move stations to other sectors once built, but you can jump your ship before founding your station.

You can only move a station after it's built using your own ship and force turrets, stations will not move on their own (though they will drift if pushed).  Once you build your station, replace the engine/thrusters with cargo bays or assembly blocks.

Also you need a decent amount of money to found a station, the cheaper runs run 3-5 million and go up from there, so get lots of money saved up.

• 2 weeks later...