Building bug

SuperEpic3

I love the game, infact my dad is getting a new pc just to play the game with me (he hasn't liked/played games in 20years)

so I am super excited for that, but I got on a bit ago to build a ship in creative mode, and when I enter the building mode I used my mouse scroll wheel to get more blocks, I scrolled down and it brought the building hotbar down below the building blocks but above it, it does move the blocks to the next page.. but then I have to scroll up again to go back to see the blocks and when I do that it brings me back to the first page.. so yeah.. I can still build.. it is just very annoying and adds a lot more time to my building efforts, my game is perfectly up to date, everything is normal (my pc exceeds the req to run the game) .. so I am thinking it came with the 0.20.4 patch (before the patch it worked) annnd yeah... have a nice day :P :)

• Boxelware Team

Hi SuperEpic3!

That's awesome to hear! :)

The issue with scrolling in the quick selection is fixed now. You can also find all the blocks in the building inventory window that opens when you click on the plus sign next to the quick selection.