Our new music is too loud and quiet.

SneakyTacts

Does anyone agree with me when I say that the combat music is too quiet and the regular peaceful music is too loud?

Quick edit: what do you all think of the new combat music? I preferred the other tracks, but what we have now is nice. They were previously tracks that we could hum to or remember, but now we cannot do either; they’ve lost their beats so they are only suspenseful.

Another edit: The music goes from loud peaceful stuff to very quiet tense-ful music.  Then the enemy might fly away for 15 seconds and the music immediately becomes loud and peaceful. There ought to be a delay in the switch and the combat stuff should stay for a while longer because it comes and goes every 10 seconds when I obliterate fast bandits.

A tip to some: try triggering the combat music but pause the game. It won't be inturrupted so you can listen to the whole track!

While I like the new ambient additions, I was a big fan of the old combat music and still find it better than the new one. I think it would be great to simply put the old tracks back in additionally to the new ones so we get more variety and a better overall experience. Mabye the type of the combat music should depend on the thread level of the enemies you are facing, I think that would have great effect like "Oh shit, it's THIS music, shit just got serious..." :D