Ganjavinchi's Forum Suggestion Thread

Ganjavinchi

Suggestion

[glow=red,2,300]1. Chat Board

[/glow]

I notice there are usually 10+ guests on this website at all times. Have a chat board for people to talk to eachother instantly on your forum would allow people to communicate more effectively. You could even take your most dedicated avorion player that helps you guys out a lot and make him a moderator of the chat if they want it. A chat would bring your community together, you guys need that. Not even 1,000 players on steam but the game is absolutely amazing... I'm thinking maybe there is a publicity issue. Either way a chat board on your forum at the top above everything would allow players to community instantly on the main spot designated to Avorion.

LAYOUT IDEA:

[bookmarks in my browser]

[Avorion | Home | Help | Search | Profile | My Messages | Members | Logout]

[glow=red,2,300]CHAT BOARD HERE[/glow]

[GENERAL]

[News | Latest news of Avorion will be posted here.]

[General Discussion | Overall board for all Avorion topics that don't fit into another forum.]

ET CETERA

[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]______________________________________________________________________________________________________[/glow][/shadow]

[glow=red,2,300]2. Time Stamps in chat board [utility][/glow]

example

[1:20:24pm] Lord Elron: hey guys what's up

[1:20:35pm] Legolas: THEY'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD!

[1:21:36pm] Gimli: Good Day Gandalf

[1:20:40pm] Aragorn: Why are you still yelling that Legolas? That was 12 years ago

[1:20:55pm] Ganjavinchi: Why the hell am I in Middle Earth oh my god

[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]______________________________________________________________________________________________________[/glow][/shadow]

[glow=red,2,300]3. Forum Activity [utility][/glow]

edit: I just found the unread topics button but I still would suggest this below

Underneath this information [Forum Stats]:

FORUM STATS

Total Members: 11231

Total Posts: 29644

Total Topics: 5073

Latest Member: CAValier

put this information [Latest replies][Latest topics][Active threads]

it will make it easier to read what threads are most replied to, where the activity is. as the forum is now it is a bit mangled and clumped together. there's huge gaps of usable space on both sides of the browser.

0 answers to this suggestion

There have been no answers to this suggestion yet