How to use mods?

asauhdf

As title.  Attached is what I see when I go to settings. Conspicuously missing is anything related to mods.

8cUlPPD.png

Currently going off of the instructions from https://avorion.gamepedia.com/Using_Mods

I currently have a modified version of the avorion commands package, and copies of all things that downloaded from the workshop in

C:/Users/[username]/AppData/Roaming/Avorion/mods

and I have subscribed to a bunch of the sample mods on the workshop. Zilch. nada.

No settings option in the screen, none of the mods in the directory actually being handled properly.

I thought new changes were supposed to mean we don't have to physically overwrite all the files now, but i guess not.

^ That's from a clean uninstall, and reinstall of the game

Wait for an open beta 0.23.

What you currently see In the workshop are mods that work on closed beta. They're for modders - we're checking that everything in the modding update works fine, learning and updating our mods.

Wait for an open beta 0.23.

What you currently see In the workshop are mods that work on closed beta. They're for modders - we're checking that everything in the modding update works fine, learning and updating our mods.

Ah I see. That would explain why I couldn't find any details in the patchnotes. thanks!