[Mod request] Some tool to create quests and storylines

Sir Charles

Heyo!

I am not a programmer and I have very limited knowledge of modding, but I always wanted to have player created quests and storylines in the game to make it feel more alive and rpg like...

Could someone create a tool that would allow ppl to easily create storylines with some events, which could then be uploaded to the workshop and downloaded by anyone? Would that be possible?

Thx in advance for your replies!

Creating a tool that allows to create simple missions is not that hard. But complex missions or sets of them (like storylines) would be much harder to make.

But it's possible in theory. Just don't think that someone will do it in the near future. For now you'll have to co-op with modders :)

Thank you guys for your answers!

The military bulletin mod looks promising, but I am looking for complete storylines and was hoping for something anybody could just download and play around with so we could get a large collection of story missions from the workshop...

Mabye I will post some story ideas to inspiration modders, I don’t know yet.

An official tool from the devs would be great but I guess there are more urgent tasks at the moment.

I think it would be a great way to help players make the game better by having contests and stuff where the best stories are added to the game permanently...... I am just dreaming around a little :)

Thx again!