list of stuff

Rashuga

Suggestion

warn when leaving sector without fighters

in trading menu from upgrade, hide own stations in buy/sell

increase visibility of toggle buttons. eg, fighter blue print production, auto crew assign, auto pay crew

npcs need to be able to scale into bigger ships. it doesnt take long to have a ship 3 times the size of an enemy battle ship in the most difficult parts of the galaxy.

a menu that lists, in order, you previous sectors visited

improve audio. eg explosions

easier copy pasting of custom turrets. Maybe I did it wrong, but i had to manually edit each custom turret.

Trading post (player owned) and some other places are way over powered for income revenue. either increase other avenues of revenue or these need a nerf big time. its basically infinite money once you have a few.

allow "switch to" and "buy insurance" on right click in ships in fleet menu.

Stations should automatically adjust price margins when stocked or short on goods if they have trading upgrade installed

There is no way to unassigned turrets or torpedos without uninstalling them

NPC factions will still hail you for bad cargo even if you own the sector if it was previously theres.

easier creative mode eg adding the turret you want, no playing dev mode lottery.

and lastly, using the F2 button and rolling doesnt seem to have the roll limit. You can spin very fast.

1 answer to this suggestion

Rather than doing an actual quote of each piece of your post, I'm just going to write it all below with quotation marks around it.  When I did it out originally with the quotes and then previewed it, it was kind of hard to look at. :/

"warn when leaving sector without fighters"

Yup, this needs a fix.  Something else that could use a confirmation warning is permanent dismissal of crew....

"npcs need to be able to scale into bigger ships. it doesnt take long to have a ship 3 times the size of an enemy battle ship in the most difficult parts of the galaxy."

I think a lot needs to be done in regard to NPC ships more than just scaling with the player(s).  Because of the way resources are distributed and that the factions use the resource their home system has access to, this results in some imbalanced stuff.  Faction wars for example, between two factions that are on either side of a resource line.

"easier copy pasting of custom turrets. Maybe I did it wrong, but i had to manually edit each custom turret."

OMG, please!!  If you have a lot of turrets on your ship this becomes tedious as $@&%!

"allow "switch to" and "buy insurance" on right click in ships in fleet menu."

I feel like there are a lot of improvements that need to made to ship/fleet management still.  Also things like being able to see current health, manage installed systems, etc all remotely.

"Stations should automatically adjust price margins when stocked or short on goods if they have trading upgrade installed"

I haven't done much with stations, yet, but I remember building one, once, that had options for automatically adjusting prices.  I think it might have been an ore mine?  So maybe extending these options to all stations?

"There is no way to unassigned turrets or torpedos without uninstalling them"

By unassign, are you referring to the numbered group assignments?  I discovered that 0 (zero) does this.

"NPC factions will still hail you for bad cargo even if you own the sector if it was previously theres."

:o  I haven't run into this, yet, but yeah, that's definitely going to be annoying....