[0.27] hard to keep under the 1000 items limit

Gorbald

First of all, thanks for making the patch!

Currently it is hard to keep number of items in inventory under 1000, because each item has to be either sold, researched or marked as trash separately, which is extremely time consuming.

Could you please add functionality that would allow players to select a large group of items and either research all of them or mark them all as trash, so that they can be all sold at once?

There are mods that solve this problem (Trash Manager and Auto Research), but with the new limit, I believe this needs to be solved in the base game, otherwise all players that don't have the mods will hit the limit soon and will be frustrated that they have to spend so much time selling cheap items.

Thanks in advance for considering my concern.

Links to mods:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1788913474&searchtext=trash

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1731575231

edit:

one possible solution for selling that comes to my mind (different than trash manager) is that it could be made possible to select a group of items in the inventory/alliance vault (for example with ctrl and shift or dragging mouse, as you would select files in a file manager application on PC, or  just use the existing full-text search), then press some button to mark all selected items as trash.

Well, that would only help if there is a way to trash a group of turrets (all highlighted turrets, or a way to select some of them) in the inventory/alliance vault. Currently when you filter inventory, you can for example highlight all iron cannon turrets, but if you want to trash all of them, you still need to click them one by one. Or am I missing something?

Another thing: "Dismantle turrets" option in Scrapyard has the same issue. You can only dismantle turrets one by one (each one takes several clicks).

• 2 weeks later...