Head Hunters Balancing <<<<<<<<<<<< !!!!!!!!

johnny21121

ive notice that HeadHunters and pirates are mistankly working together, when im in a sector, I know im at war ands they will hunt me. BUT when they attact I notice that pirates are not to far behind, like they can sense the gun fire and warp in for an easy kill. the last hour and a half all ive been doing is fighting off attack after attack, like literally every 2 mins another headhunters group warps in looking for me lol they arnt the hardest to kill, just when its one after another after another after another.

id suggest making a limit an Ai can order an attact to begun, maybe once ever 30 mins? also the pirates are pretty numbers as well, id die them back a whole bunch. again really sucks in later game when you have your own sectors and youre managing things.

I would like to also mention the game play style of the AI. its very … (trolley) they don't care if they die or take damage..for instance; I had a miner in a sector I was working on and aliens warped in so I switched into my battle ship just incase and low and behold they decided to fight. now two flew straight for my miner and troped and rocked the hell out of it while I was right there. . blasting them, one was torn apart but could careless I was wreacking him all he cared for was destroying my miner.. for no reason. they lost the battle, I don't even know why they started it? I wreacked them but they destroyed my miner and got nothing.. pirates and headhunter ESPECIALLY headhunter do the same..

it serves no purpose but to troll you -.- 

It would also be nice if bounty hunters working for a enemy faction (relative to the sector owner) didn't count toward the hazardous sector number.

I tried to mod that in - but I couldn't find where bounty hunters were generated and whether they had something like 'is_bountyhunter' or "sent_by_faction" ...