The Music

SneakyTacts

The peaceful music all sounds very calming in their rhythms, which I like, but I'd love to listen to at least one TUNE while I mine, you know? Something I can hum and whistle to. Something I can remember anywhere that reminds me of Avorion.

Here is a tune from Reassembly I occasionally hum when I think of the bass:

The bass I like starts at 3:22.

Here is a tune from Eve Online I occasionally whistle:

Though Avorion is definitely an awesome game, I find myself sometimes choosing to play Reassembly because of the music in the background. It has both a calming effect, like Avorion's, and gives simple tunes.

I'd like to make a similar complaint about the present combat music in Avorion, as well. It does not feel as epic as the last set of combat music did. Also, it's too long. Avorion's combat music gets better the further into the song you listen into, but fights are too short for music to build, in my experience.

I want to end this post saying thank you for the game as it is. The current early access version is already very fun. Version 1.0 will be great. Version 1.0 is great!

• 2 weeks later...

I miss the old combat music as well ;(

The new combat music is pretty ok, but the old was absolutely amazing... luckily I saved the files and put them back in so I have it again :P

Wouldnt it be possible for the devs to add some music packs to the workshop, that would extend or alter the default music of the game?