Mission system

Zankastia

I would like to expand on the mission system, simply because doing missions is fun (when they are well done). A good mission system can change alot how we perceive the game.

Bear in mind, I do not have the holy grail of the missions system for a space themed game. I just use this for my role-playing sessions (I am a GM). I think you can expand upon this and make something better that what we have in avorion (because for real, missions here suck).

I know coding is waaaaaay harder than people think and implementing shit like this may be impossible (tough I have played games with some similar ones. those being black prophecy, star citizen, elite dangerous, among many others). There is no need to implement all (or even any of this), but just take a look, and may give you guys some ideas.

Anyways, GL and HF lads.

Deep Gameplay Mission System : https://imgur.com/a/ttWOuJr

Really interresting idea, i would be very happy if there was more mission types.

I really don't think this is hard to code (i'm developper) but really long.

I'm going to check lua script to see if it can be implmented with mods.

Apologize my English 😹

I'm all for more missions and possible story/lore for the game.  Make the universe really come alive!  Unique factions, bounty hunting, ect.  Would really further enhance the immersion.  But yeah, I get the feeling that it may take too long for the devs to implement something like this with the final version coming up so soon.