Still Can't upload to work shop

LordMaddog

It has been almost a year and I still can't upload to the workshop because  I  use family share!

I want to do a new youtube series on  Avorion because it's been released but it really sucks that I still can't upload my designs to my LordMaddog steam account.

:( :'(

Someone here says that Steam restricts uploads to the owner of the game, so you’ll never be able to upload to your LordMaddog account. You could purchase the game for your own account, ask a friend to upload your files, or upload your files to a different website and instruct everyone where to put the files (it’s simple to do but many people may not want / be able to follow them). Don’t let this be the reason why you don’t start a fun series!

Edit: I forgot the link!

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/unable-to-upload-workshop-items-with-steam-family-share-account.528760/

It has been almost a year and I still can't upload to the workshop because  I  use family share!

I want to do a new youtube series on  Avorion because it's been released but it really sucks that I still can't upload my designs to my LordMaddog steam account.

:( :'(

Hey dear, maybe you can ask someone from our community in discord to uploud it for you? We have a lot of great ship builders there, i am  sure someone would help you out :)

Hey dear, maybe you can ask someone from our community in discord to uploud it for you? We have a lot of great ship builders there, i am  sure someone would help you out :)

I own the original account so I can easily upload it there it's just that  I really want it on my youtube account for continuity.

Sadly it appears that is only going to happen if I buy the game again witch I don't exactly have the money to spare for lol.