Problem with mining missions

Skorpiono

Suggestion

Imaging that the game tell me that i have to gain 23 000 titanium to Resource Depot. And i have 1, 345 and i need money coz i am on start of a game. I need to sell this 1345 of titanium but they need 23000 so i can't sell them THEYYY NEEED SO MUCH THIS TITANIUM BUT THEY ARE TELLING ME THAT THIS IS TO SMALL FOR THEY NEEDS. Yeah go fuck youself Resource Deport You need more? You wont getting any!

3 answers to this suggestion

You'll get plenty of chances if you choose to mine and pass time in the sectors with resource depots. The quantity demanded varies from about 7000 to 25000, don't worry! Again, just mine all ore you see in the same sector and you'll likely get another opportunity for iron. In the very beginning, I wouldn't sell my precious titanium.

Hello Skorpiono

If i may, I suggest you sell all you can to those Resource Depot missions. 

Reason being is that resource gathering (Mining) is free and there is a tonne out there.

Also, once you complete that early game Mining Mission, you earn yourself some nice Mining Turrets.  Put 'em to work with that free ship you get (also early game).  Have a look ... this is me and my early sidekick ship doing some mining.   

Cheers

fn3ePce.jpg