Game is great , music not so much.

stever717

I agree and have posted in the Feedback section about this, even.

You should know, though, that there are many more than 2 tracks, but you may not have noticed because sectors play only the music that matches the mood. There’re some for bosses, general combat, unfriendly sectors, and friendly sectors. A certain update divided music by moods like this, and added and removed some tracks.

In my opinion, the current music is not as good as the past music. Some of my favorite tracks were removed, especially from combat music. At least what we listen to is not bad, but it could be better. Combat music, for example, takes too much time to get intense, in my experience, and isn’t as interesting as before. And I have more to say about the friendly tracks. Here’s my Feedback post, if you’re interested:

https://www.avorion.net/forum/index.php?topic=6028.msg31586#msg31586

SneakyTacts, thanks for the info. I have just started playing Avorion so I have just scratched the surface of the game . Guess I have a few things to learn yet.  ;D

Welcome! The game is great hundreds of hours in.

I dunno.

My music is the sound of my rail guns - best music anywhere. 

;D

Haha

Eh, I just listen to my own playlists... I've got my carefully collected ones, some for playing this or that game, some for staying sane after coming up with something like a 15 million investment plan in some flats for sale in Berlin  that I perfectly know won't be implemented, some for resting at home and doing calm stuff like drawing, some for reading so that it doesn't mess with my understanding of the book... At this point, I feel uncomfortable listening to a game's OST ... and if I do like it, I just add it to one of the playlists.