Turret Factory *owner* harvest function(s)

Eyzarous

Suggestion

Idea 1 -> Turret factories add a harvest feature for the owner of the factory that sends shuttles to collect materials for the turret they are wanting to produce, even if the shuttle has to purchase from a non-player source, as long as it is in the same sector and the shuttle can buy it. 

Idea 1, subfeature 1 -> add a feature for cargo shuttles to help the mothership with buying and selling in sector. Allow the turret factory to become a merchant ship, require the trading module install, allow for the quest supplies to be an order list, add waiting feature like refining ore, add multiplicity. This idea could extend to merchant ships and expand two features with one mod.

Idea 2 -> allow player turret factory supplys to be shuttled to the turret factory and held in a player owned section that does not get sold. I have a sector with all the factories I need to build certain turrets, but then I have to go and polinate all of them to get the supplies I need. It would be easier to just have them delivered up to a certain number in storage at the turret factory. As that goes, perhaps the turret factory can double as a trading post in that manner.

0 answers to this suggestion

There have been no answers to this suggestion yet