Helping The Avorion Team!

nitrogameace

I wanted to talk about the big issue. The game is developed by basically two guys (experienced professionals) and its a great game. Now what can be done to bring all these features to the game we want. modding via a centralized site or giving mods to the developers to add in at there decision or maybe i know long shot but some companies have help from fellow moders who love the game. tell me what yall think.

V/r

Nitro

I wanted to talk about the big issue. The game is developed by basically two guys (experienced professionals) and its a great game. Now what can be done to bring all these features to the game we want. modding via a centralized site or giving mods to the developers to add in at there decision or maybe i know long shot but some companies have help from fellow moders who love the game. tell me what yall think.

V/r

Nitro

I don't think it's a bad idea to take some work people done and added it into the game and credit them. Of course communications with that person would be important but I bet a lot of people would be happy to have their mods added with small scripters credit on the game.

That being said I'm confused on centralized site but these forums / steam is the best place. I normally create community forums / sites but if we need another section for mods and such the developer here can add it.

Also Steam Workshop support is coming for mods. Having a third party site to get mods would only slowly break down that system and encourage chaos. Skyrim is a good example you can't get mods from one single site anymore same with even WoW addons some refuse to use site a and b and c etc.

I apologize about the duplicate post. Talking about a site for mods, steam workshop is the best location. I didn't know that was a planned location as some point. my main point is to bring attention to the community that this is a game worth helping along. considering that this doesn't have a huge staff or company making it. I love these type of games and i play SE, FTD ,Terra tech etc and out of these early access IMO this has the best start, ideas/game mechanics etc. which has made me passionate enough to actually take to the forums.

looking forward to future conversations. Kane/anyone else

V/r

Nitro